Coach (COH) Shares Tick Lower, CEO Frankfort Says U.S. Environment 'Muted' - CNBC
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Coach (NYSE: COH) shares are ticking slightly lower As CEO Lew Frankfort speaks on CNBC. HE said the U.S. environment is "muted."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Kandi (KNDI) Up; Partner Geely Aims to Electrify London's Cabs
- Conn's (CONN) Strong Q3 Results are Just the Beginning - Cramer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesLew Frankfort
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!