Citigroup (C) Names New Equity Capital Markets for Americas co-Head
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) is said to have named Clayton Hale as co-head of equity capital markets for the Americas, according to Bloomberg.
Hale will share the responsibility with Douglas Adams, according to an internal memo.
Hale was previously head of Citi's strategic equity solutions. He has been with the bank for 21 years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- USANA (USNA) Names Jim Brown as President and COO; Walter Noot to Serve as CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!