Citigroup (C) Names New Equity Capital Markets for Americas co-Head
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) is said to have named Clayton Hale as co-head of equity capital markets for the Americas, according to Bloomberg.
Hale will share the responsibility with Douglas Adams, according to an internal memo.
Hale was previously head of Citi's strategic equity solutions. He has been with the bank for 21 years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Offers Q4 Operational Results, Update on Recent Acquisitions
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!