Chipotle (CMG) confirms that first Tasty Made burger store will open tomorrow in Ohio - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) confirms that its first burger store will open tomorrow in Ohio, according to an emailed statement on Wednesday. As previously reported, the store will be named Tasty Made. It will sell just four items and prices will compete with fast-food chains.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Neutral
- Options with increasing volume
- Chipotle Names New Agency Partners for Advertising, Media Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!