Chipotle (CMG) confirms that first Tasty Made burger store will open tomorrow in Ohio - Bloomberg
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) confirms that its first burger store will open tomorrow in Ohio, according to an emailed statement on Wednesday. As previously reported, the store will be named Tasty Made. It will sell just four items and prices will compete with fast-food chains.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Cuts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT to $333
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!