Charter Communications (CHTR) Plans to Offer Wireless Service (VZ)
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) is planning to launch a wireless service by leasing airwaves from Verizon (NYSE: VZ), according to the WSJ, citing commentary made by CEO Tom Rutledge at an investor conference on Wednesday.
Chater received the agreement via its acquisition of Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks.
While details on the product weren't offered, Rutledge commented,
We have talked internally about how to build out our network to capacity…and how to do that both terrestrially and wirelessly.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Hold
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Says SNS-062 IND Application with FDA is Now Active, Continues Progress with Vosaroxin MAA
- Aerie Pharma (AERI) Names Kristine Erickson as VP Clinical Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!