Carlyle Group (CG) to buy DuPont (DD) Performance Coatings for $4.9B
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Carlyle Group (Nasdaq: CG) to buy DuPont (NYSE: DD) Performance Coatings for $4.9B, according to Bloomberg headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
- Sterigenics to Acquire Food Technology Service (VIFL) for $7.23/Share
- Kandi (KNDI) Up; Partner Geely Aims to Electrify London's Cabs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!