Booz Allen Drops RIM's (RIMM) BlackBerry in Favor of Apple, Android
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Research In Motion's (NASDAQ: RIMM) BlackBerry said to be dropped as company device at Booz Allen Hamilton. Bloomberg noted that a spokesperson said the firm will be moving to Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) Android deivces.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Some Report Apple's (AAPL) Touch ID Scanner Loses Sensitivity Over Time
- Facebook (FB) Snubbed Again for S&P 500 Inclusion; Shares Tick Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!