Boeing (BA), Qatar Airways Set to Announce $18B Widebody Jet Deal
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) is expected to announce an $18 billion (£14.5 billion) deal with Qatar Airways for widebody jets soon.
The BBC said Boeing's deal with Qatar Airways could be for at least 30 777 and 787 jets, which would carry a value of around $6.7 billion. The final deal could call for additional 737 MAX aircraft.
Shares of Boeing are flat in early trading Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) To Deliver Up To 205 Airplanes To SpiceJet
- Options with increasing volume
- Goldman Sachs Offers Favorite & Least Favorite Aerospace/Defense Names Heading Into Q4 2016 Reporting Period
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!