Boeing (BA), Qatar Airways Set to Announce $18B Widebody Jet Deal
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) is expected to announce an $18 billion (£14.5 billion) deal with Qatar Airways for widebody jets soon.
The BBC said Boeing's deal with Qatar Airways could be for at least 30 777 and 787 jets, which would carry a value of around $6.7 billion. The final deal could call for additional 737 MAX aircraft.
Shares of Boeing are flat in early trading Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Issues Statement Following Trump's Air Force One Tweet
- Boeing (BA) Issues Statement on Air Force One
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)