BlackBerry (BBRY): Z10 Returns In-Line with Peers
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) says Z10 returns in-line with other premium smartphones and are actually better than expectations in some cases. Comments were made via email Thursday afternoon. Claims of high returns are "absolutely false."
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active; Muddy Waters Tweets on SEC Investigation
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Appoints Executive to Lead New BTS Unit
- China HGS Real Estate (HGSH) Makes Strong Move Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!