BlackBerry (BBRY) Sues Blu Products Over Allegations of Patent Infringement
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) is said to have sued Blu Products over alleged patent infringement.
According to Bloomberg, BlackBerry says the infringements are related to 2G, 3G and LTE communications standards.
BlackBerry alleged that Blu is using the technology in smartphones, mobile phones, and tablets, but is refusing to pay fees.
In a complaint filed in Miami yesterday, BlackBerry noted that it offered Blu a license on fair terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Chevron (CVX) Says Canadian Court Rejects Attempt to Enforce Fraudulent Ecuadorian Judgment
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!