BlackBerry (BBRY): Z10 Returns In-Line with Peers
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) says Z10 returns in-line with other premium smartphones and are actually better than expectations in some cases. Comments were made via email Thursday afternoon. Claims of high returns are "absolutely false."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!