BlackBerry (BBRY): Z10 Returns In-Line with Peers
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) says Z10 returns in-line with other premium smartphones and are actually better than expectations in some cases. Comments were made via email Thursday afternoon. Claims of high returns are "absolutely false."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Seen as Better Takeover Target vs Twitter (TWTR)
- UPDATE: Cablevision Systems (CVC) Jumps Amid Unusual Options Activity
- IsoRay (ISR) Shares Tick Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!