BlackBerry (BBRY): Z10 Returns In-Line with Peers
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) says Z10 returns in-line with other premium smartphones and are actually better than expectations in some cases. Comments were made via email Thursday afternoon. Claims of high returns are "absolutely false."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) May Quit Handset If Can't Make Money by Next Year - re/code Citing CEO
- Hertz (HTZ) Shares Ramp to Session Highs Following Lyft News
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Reaches 1 Billion Ad Requests/Day Generation Milestone on BBM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!