Bank of America investment banking on track for improvement in third quarter
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
The Bank of America building is shown in Los Angeles, California October 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mike Blake/File Photo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) is on track to post higher third quarter revenues in its investment banking business compared to the second quarter, the head of the unit said at an industry event Monday.
"The second quarter was much better than the first and the third quarter again is proving to be a better quarter from a revenue and activity perspective than the second quarter has been," said Christian Meissner, head of the global corporate and investment banking business for Bank of America.
(Reporting by Dan Freed)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top banks' fourth-quarter commodities revenue jumps 20-25 percent: report
- Trump taps net neutrality opponent Ajit Pai to head FCC
- Trump's Treasury nominee keeps senators guessing on China currency stance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Reuters
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!