Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Shares Well into Red Territory Early
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) shares are now in negative territory, down about 0.5 percent on the session. The move comes following a 10-day winning streak as investors and traders re-evaluate positions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) Sees Positive Activity Amid Down Trading Session
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!