Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Dominating on Twitter
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Illustrating the excitement around Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) following FDA approval of its weight loss drug - '$ARNA' is trending on Twitter and is currently #4 nationwide.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Joe Company (JOE) Receives SEC Wells Notice
- Analyst Recommends Shorting as Much Rockwell Medical (RMTI) as You Can Following FDA Approval
- UPDATE: Elliott Associates Files 13D on Informatica (INFA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!