Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Dominating on Twitter
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Illustrating the excitement around Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) following FDA approval of its weight loss drug - '$ARNA' is trending on Twitter and is currently #4 nationwide.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/ML Transitions Coverage on Tesla (TSLA), Raises Price Target to $180
- United Airlines (UAL) Leads Airlines Higher (AAL) (LUV)
- Trump Hotels Said to Be Victim of Credit Card Breach - Krebs (PANW) (FEYE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!