Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Dominating on Twitter
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Illustrating the excitement around Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) following FDA approval of its weight loss drug - '$ARNA' is trending on Twitter and is currently #4 nationwide.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vodafone (VOD) Said in Talks with Netflix (NFLX) for Content Deal - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- The Mega-Food Deal May Be a Negative for Herbalife (HLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!