Apple (AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors. Prices start at $499 for WiFi and 16-GB of memory.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Will Hold Special Event on March 9th Titled: 'Spring Forward'
- Allscripts (MDRX) Sees Heavy Put Activity Following Q4 Report
- Apple Takes Record Smartphone Profit Share in Q4 as Android Reels - Report (GOOGL) (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!