Apple (AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors. Prices start at $499 for WiFi and 16-GB of memory.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Yelp (YELP) Acquires French Online Review Site, Cityvox
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces New Outlook for Mac
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!