Apple (AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors. Prices start at $499 for WiFi and 16-GB of memory.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Sees Modest Apple (AAPL) iPhone Upside, But Says Market Share 'Peaked'; Maintains Hold
- UPDATE: LendingTree (TREE) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Tesla (TSLA) Snubs Potential High-Demand Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!