Apple (AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors. Prices start at $499 for WiFi and 16-GB of memory.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tech Giants Team-Up, Call for Reform of Govt Surveillance Programs (MSFT) (AAPL) (GOOG)
- New NYT Tech Columnist Lauds Microsoft's (MSFT) Latest Surface Tablet
- No Comment from Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) on Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!