Apple (AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors. Prices start at $499 for WiFi and 16-GB of memory.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Considering Raising iPhone 6 Prices
- First Images of Amazon's (AMZN) Smartphone Leak
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Sells Out of Fire TV Just Days Following Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!