Apple (AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) debuts a new fourth-generation iPad with Lightning connectors. Prices start at $499 for WiFi and 16-GB of memory.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- If Apple (AAPL) Car Were to Replicate BMW it Could Bring In Sales of $135B
- Apple (AAPL) Buys Speech Tech Start-Up VocallQ - FT
- Despite Mounting Concerns, Apple (AAPL) Risk-Reward Looks Favorable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!