Apple (AAPL) Hit New All-Time High at $685.45
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) hits a new all-time high at $685.45, shares up 2.3 percent today following iPhone 5 debut Wednesday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Familiar Sight Seen at Microsoft (MSFT) Store Over the Weekend: No One Shopping
- SodaStream (SODA) Pops Higher
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Now Down ~$350M on $60M Rapiscan Order Flub
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!