Apple (AAPL) Confirms Oct. 23rd Event for Rumored iPad Mini
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) sent out invitations to an October 23rd special event, which many believe will be the introduction of the iPad mini.
The event will be held at 10AM PT at the California Theater in San Jose.
The title of the invitation "We've got a little more to show you" - clearly a play on something smaller.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Actives: AAPL EBAY TSLA BAC FB AMZN NFLX AXP WBA WFC MSFT KMI T VZ AMD
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!