Apple (AAPL) Confirms Oct. 23rd Event for Rumored iPad Mini
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) sent out invitations to an October 23rd special event, which many believe will be the introduction of the iPad mini.
The event will be held at 10AM PT at the California Theater in San Jose.
The title of the invitation "We've got a little more to show you" - clearly a play on something smaller.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- UPDATE: Gilead (GILD) Receives Orphan Status for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment
- Market Wrap: Strong Retail Sales Gains in March; Citi Soars on Q1 Results; KKR & Co. to Unload Ipreo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!