Apple (AAPL) Confirms Oct. 23rd Event for Rumored iPad Mini
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) sent out invitations to an October 23rd special event, which many believe will be the introduction of the iPad mini.
The event will be held at 10AM PT at the California Theater in San Jose.
The title of the invitation "We've got a little more to show you" - clearly a play on something smaller.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Working to Resolve iMessage Issue - CNBC
- Avago Tech (AVGO), Broadcom (BRCM) trading halted with news pending
- Apple (AAPL) will release Watch figures when reaches 'materiality levels' - Williams
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!