Apple (AAPL) Confirms Oct. 23rd Event for Rumored iPad Mini
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
- Nokia (NOK) Enters Agreement to Sell HERE Mapping Unit in EUR 2.8B Deal
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) sent out invitations to an October 23rd special event, which many believe will be the introduction of the iPad mini.
The event will be held at 10AM PT at the California Theater in San Jose.
The title of the invitation "We've got a little more to show you" - clearly a play on something smaller.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NPD Group Comments on Microsoft's (MSFT) Best Chance of Gaining More Mobile Users (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Apple Music Subscriber Growth Said Outpacing Internal Expectations (AAPL)
- China watchdog extends pursuit of short sellers to HK, Singapore - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!