Anti-Terrorism Stocks Could See Interest On Attempted Terrorist Attack (LLL, ASEI, OSIS, ID, more...)
In addition to airlines stocks being in the spotlight today, following the attempted terrorist attack on Christmas aboard a Northwest flight from Amsterdam to Detroit, makers of explosive detection devices and other anti-terrorism stocks could see interest today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. (NYSE: LLL)
- American Science & Engineering Inc. (Nasdaq: ASEI)
- OSI Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIS)
- Analogic Corporation (Nasdaq: ALOG)
- General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE: GD)
- L-1 Identity Solutions Inc. (NYSE: ID)
- Cogent Inc. (Nasdaq: COGT)
- Magal Security Systems Ltd. (Nasdaq: MAGS)
- ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT)
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLIR)
- Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRCY)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!