AngelList Acquires Startup Company Product Hunt
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AngelList has acquired Product Hunt, according to TechCrunch.
The purchase price was said to be about $20 million.
Product Hunt is a platform that allows users to vote up or down on startup products.
The move was affirmed by Product Hunt founder Ryan Hoover.
AngelList could be looking for Product Hunt to potentially develop into something like Kickstarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Ingram Micro (IM)
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!