AngelList Acquires Startup Company Product Hunt
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AngelList has acquired Product Hunt, according to TechCrunch.
The purchase price was said to be about $20 million.
Product Hunt is a platform that allows users to vote up or down on startup products.
The move was affirmed by Product Hunt founder Ryan Hoover.
AngelList could be looking for Product Hunt to potentially develop into something like Kickstarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- PPG Industries (PPG) Acquires Assets of Futian; Terms Not Disclosed
- Alibaba not interested in acquisitions, more interested in partnerships
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!