Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Founder, CEO Extend Lock-Up Agreements
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE), reports that Dr. David Bar-Or, Ampio's Founder, Chief Scientific Officer and largest shareholder, and Michael Macaluso, Ampio's CEO, Chairman and Lead Investor, have extended their July 15th 2012 lock-up agreement until January of 2013. This extended lockup encompasses more than two-thirds of the company's shares owned by executives, management and directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Unit Acquires ProstaScint Assets from Jazz Pharma
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Study Results on Optina™ for the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Same-Day Delivery Service Reaches 14 Metro Areas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!