Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Founder, CEO Extend Lock-Up Agreements
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE), reports that Dr. David Bar-Or, Ampio's Founder, Chief Scientific Officer and largest shareholder, and Michael Macaluso, Ampio's CEO, Chairman and Lead Investor, have extended their July 15th 2012 lock-up agreement until January of 2013. This extended lockup encompasses more than two-thirds of the company's shares owned by executives, management and directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AngelList Acquires Startup Company Product Hunt
- Volatility and Volume movement
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!