Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Founder, CEO Extend Lock-Up Agreements
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE), reports that Dr. David Bar-Or, Ampio's Founder, Chief Scientific Officer and largest shareholder, and Michael Macaluso, Ampio's CEO, Chairman and Lead Investor, have extended their July 15th 2012 lock-up agreement until January of 2013. This extended lockup encompasses more than two-thirds of the company's shares owned by executives, management and directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 8/27: (FOLD) (AAPL) (SNSS) High; (AMPE) (TITN) Low
- Options Abound for Syngenta (SYT) as Monsanto (MON) Deal Doesn't Pan Out (DOW) (DD)
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!