Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Founder, CEO Extend Lock-Up Agreements
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE), reports that Dr. David Bar-Or, Ampio's Founder, Chief Scientific Officer and largest shareholder, and Michael Macaluso, Ampio's CEO, Chairman and Lead Investor, have extended their July 15th 2012 lock-up agreement until January of 2013. This extended lockup encompasses more than two-thirds of the company's shares owned by executives, management and directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Is Uber's Business Model Sustainable Longer Than The Service Life of a Car
- Japan ATM Heist Shows the Benefits Of Smartphone Banking (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Volkswagen Said Planning to Build Massive Battery Production Facility to Rival Tesla (TSLA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!