Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Founder, CEO Extend Lock-Up Agreements
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE), reports that Dr. David Bar-Or, Ampio's Founder, Chief Scientific Officer and largest shareholder, and Michael Macaluso, Ampio's CEO, Chairman and Lead Investor, have extended their July 15th 2012 lock-up agreement until January of 2013. This extended lockup encompasses more than two-thirds of the company's shares owned by executives, management and directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals Announces Webcast for Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Taiwan Semi (TSM) Extends Foundry House Visibility into Q1 as Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6 Orders Ramp
- Apple (AAPL) Could Get 15c on Every $100 Worth of Apple Pay Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!