Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- U.S. Steel Stocks Set Up Well for 2nd-Half of 2015, Credit Suisse Says (X) (RS) (WOR) (ZEUS)
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Same-Day Delivery Service Reaches 14 Metro Areas
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Looks to Expand Private-Label Offerings (THS)
- Trading Radar for 5/29: Big Lots (BIG), Graham (GHM), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!