Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Piper Jaffray Remains Neutral on B&G Foods (BGS) Following Announced Acquisition of Green Giant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!