Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Wall Street climbs after Brexit-sparked selloff
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (DRNA) Higher; (RGLS) (CYAD) (BW) Lower
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Slips to Session Low
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 6/28: (CSCO) (MCK) (IT) (GCI)/(RLOC)
- Amazon Announces Page Flip– A New Way to Hop, Skim, and Jump through Kindle Books
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!