Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Wall Street opens higher as oil prices rise
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform; Skeptical M&A Will Happen
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Sales Miss
- Nomura Securities Assumes Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy, $950 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!