Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Images of Amazon's (AMZN) Smartphone Leak
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
- Large Fund Sees Tesla (TSLA) as Long-Term 'Positive'; Adds to Position in Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!