Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon's (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $900 at Deutsche Bank
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $810 at Mizuho Securities
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!