Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Investors Could Reap Billions in Yahoo! (YHOO) Breakup
- The Second Season of Amazon Studios’ Original Comedy Series Alpha House, from Doonesbury Creator Garry Trudeau, Premieres Friday, October 24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!