Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Select Income REIT to Acquire Cole Corporate Income Trust for Approximately $3 Billion
- Apple (AAPL) Mobile Payment Launch Could be Game Changer, Says Deutsche Bank (V) (MA) (GPN) (PAY) (VNTV)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Xbox One Heading to 28 Additional Markets in September
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!