Amazon.com (AMZN) Tacks-On $13B of Market Cap Early Following Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) has added about $13 billion to its market cap at the start of the trading session Friday. Shares are up about 14.8 percent from the previous session to $225 following solid first-quarter numbers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Plans $2B Investment in India
- UPDATE: Level 3 Communications, Inc. (LVLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Let This Fan-Made Tesla Motors Ad Get You Excited for Q2 Results (TSLA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!