Amazon.com (AMZN) Debuts New Kindle Fire HD; Boasts 8.9-Inch Display
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) unveiled the new Kindle Fire HD, a bigger version of the current Kindle Fire model. It has an 8.9-inch display and resolution of 1920 X 1200.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ISI Group Upgrades Amazon.com (AMZN) to Strong Buy
- MFC Industrial (MIL) Will Support Kellogg Nominees for Termination of Proxy Contest
- Nasdaq Affirms Halt of Tri-Tech Holding (TRIT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!