Amazon.com (AMZN) May Launch $5/Month Music Streaming Service on Echo Hardware
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amazon may charge $5 per month for unlimited music streaming, but it would only be available via the company's Echo hardware. The company would also launch another streaming services for around $10 per month, which would work on other devices.
Speculation has Amazon launching both services in September.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
- Morgan Stanley Finds Amazon (AMZN) on Top Following Home Furnishing Survey - (WMT) (BBBY) (HOME) (TCS) (PIR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!