Amazon.com (AMZN) May Launch $5/Month Music Streaming Service on Echo Hardware
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Amazon may charge $5 per month for unlimited music streaming, but it would only be available via the company's Echo hardware. The company would also launch another streaming services for around $10 per month, which would work on other devices.
Speculation has Amazon launching both services in September.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- International Paper (IP) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!