ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Shares Continue Lower as Feuerstein Piece Highlighted
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ariad Pharma (Nasdaq: ARIA) is reacting negatively to a week-old article on drug pricing issues posted by former Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. Notably, biotech watcher Adam Feuerstein penned an article on the topic the prior day (Oct. 6th), specifically targeting Ariad in the piece.
With the report, Feuerstein noted that Ariad hiked the price of its leukemia drug Iclusig four times this year, with the latest being an 8 percent price hike.
Again, for the complete story, click here. Shares of Ariad are down nearly 13 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!