ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Shares Continue Lower as Feuerstein Piece Highlighted
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ariad Pharma (Nasdaq: ARIA) is reacting negatively to a week-old article on drug pricing issues posted by former Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. Notably, biotech watcher Adam Feuerstein penned an article on the topic the prior day (Oct. 6th), specifically targeting Ariad in the piece.
With the report, Feuerstein noted that Ariad hiked the price of its leukemia drug Iclusig four times this year, with the latest being an 8 percent price hike.
Again, for the complete story, click here. Shares of Ariad are down nearly 13 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing call volume on December 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!