ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Shares Continue Lower as Feuerstein Piece Highlighted
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ariad Pharma (Nasdaq: ARIA) is reacting negatively to a week-old article on drug pricing issues posted by former Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. Notably, biotech watcher Adam Feuerstein penned an article on the topic the prior day (Oct. 6th), specifically targeting Ariad in the piece.
With the report, Feuerstein noted that Ariad hiked the price of its leukemia drug Iclusig four times this year, with the latest being an 8 percent price hike.
Again, for the complete story, click here. Shares of Ariad are down nearly 13 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Shares Drop to Session Lows
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Receives Document Request from Sanders, Cummings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!