iCAD (ICAD) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iCAD (NASDAQ: ICAD) CEO, Kenneth Ferry, bought 10,000 shares on 11/14 at $3.50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enerjex Resources (ENRJ) Receives NYSE Noncompliance Notice; Plans to Bring Into Compliance
- RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Executives, Board Members Exercise Options on 170K ADSs
- Elliott Associates Files 13D on The Advisory Board (ABCO); Seeks to Engage Talks with Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!