hhgregg (HGG) CFO Buys 10K Shares
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (1) Related SEC Filings (2) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
hhgregg (NYSE: HGG) CFO, Kevin Kovacs, bought 10,000 shares on 11/40 at $1.50,
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- hhgregg (HGG): Cutting PT After Disastrous Comps - UBS
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
- hhgregg (HGG) Prelim. Q3 Falls Short of Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!