W&T Offshore (WTI) CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
W&T Offshore Inc. (NYSE: WTI) CEO Tracy Krohn disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 5/22 at $15.60 bringing his total stake to 39,256,962 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W&T Offshore Announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
- Arch Coal (ACI) SVP Cochran Buys 278 Phantom Shares
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!