W&T Offshore (WTI) CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
W&T Offshore Inc. (NYSE: WTI) CEO Tracy Krohn disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 5/22 at $15.60 bringing his total stake to 39,256,962 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenlight Takes 'Medium-Size' Stake in Lam Research (LRCX); Says Apple, Micron, Marvell 'Undervalued'
- Elliott Associates Raises Stake in Riverbed Technology, Inc. (RVBD) to 6.1%
- AeroVironment (AVAV) CEO Establishes 10b5-1 Trading Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!