W&T Offshore (WTI) CEO Buys 50K Shares
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
W&T Offshore Inc. (NYSE: WTI) CEO Tracy Krohn disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 5/22 at $15.60 bringing his total stake to 39,256,962 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Upgrades W&T Offshore (WTI) to Buy
- Neonode (NEON) Tickers Higher on Insider Buying
- Lone Pine Capital Raises Stake in Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to 5.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!