W&T Offshore (WTI) CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
W&T Offshore Inc. (NYSE: WTI) CEO Tracy Krohn disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 5/22 at $15.60 bringing his total stake to 39,256,962 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) CEO Buys Over 12K Shares
- Baxter (BAX) CEO Buys ~12K Shares
- MiMedx Group (MDXG) CEO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!