W&T Offshore (WTI) CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- GoPro (GPRO) PT Lifted to $68 at Piper Jaffray Following Ambarella's (AMBA) Q1 Results
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP) Chief Warns on Global Oversupply of Metals
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Said to Explore Potential Sale
W&T Offshore Inc. (NYSE: WTI) CEO Tracy Krohn disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 5/22 at $15.60 bringing his total stake to 39,256,962 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Director Zelnak Bought 15K Shares
- Glenview files new 13D on Manitowoc (MTW)
- UPDATE: Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in NxStage Medical, Inc. (NXTM) to 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!