W&T Offshore (WTI) CEO Buys 50K Shares
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
W&T Offshore Inc. (NYSE: WTI) CEO Tracy Krohn disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 5/22 at $15.60 bringing his total stake to 39,256,962 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boyalife Group Makes $15M Investment in Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL)
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Shows New 5% Stake in Rice Energy (RICE) - 13G
- Tribune Publishing (TPUB) Closes 5.22M Common Stock Private Placement; Suspends Qtr. Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!