Visa (V) President William Sheedy to Sell Up to 42.8k Shares in Pre-arranged Plan
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
On August 16, 2012, William M. Sheedy, Group President, Americas of Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) adopted a pre-arranged stock trading plan for the exercise of options and sale of shares of company stock. Under the plan, Mr. Sheedy may sell up to 42,800 shares of Company stock. Mr. Sheedy’s plan is scheduled to terminate in August 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Akamai (AKAM) CEO Leighton Buys 25K Shares
- Griffin's Citadel Raises Stake in (FNSR) to 5.2%
- Halcon Resources (HK) CEO Takes Down 100K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!