Versartis (VSAR) Director Adds Another 571K Shares in Recent Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Versartis (NASDAQ: VSAR) Director, Srinivas Akkaraju, disclosed the purchase of 571,429 shares on 10/03 at $12.25.
Shares were likely bought in the recent 4.9M common stock offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Asure Software (ASUR) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!