Versartis (VSAR) Director Adds Another 571K Shares in Recent Offering
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Versartis (NASDAQ: VSAR) Director, Srinivas Akkaraju, disclosed the purchase of 571,429 shares on 10/03 at $12.25.
Shares were likely bought in the recent 4.9M common stock offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Sees Continued Insider Buying; Director Buys 10K Shares
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Announces 40M Share Common Stock Offering
- DHI Group, Inc. Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2016 Results and Preliminary Third Quarter Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!