Versartis (VSAR) Director Adds Another 571K Shares in Recent Offering
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Versartis (NASDAQ: VSAR) Director, Srinivas Akkaraju, disclosed the purchase of 571,429 shares on 10/03 at $12.25.
Shares were likely bought in the recent 4.9M common stock offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC) Plans Public Offerings of Common Stock and Preferred Stock
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!