VeriFone (PAY) Interim CEO Buys 20K Shares
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Fed's Lockhart Says September Could be Appropriate Time to Lift Rates
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
After the close, VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) interim CEO Richard McGinn disclsoed the purchase of 20,000 shares on 7/26 at $17.76, bringing his stake to 26,765 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verifone to Report Third Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results on September 3, 2015
- Electro Scientific Industries (ESIO) Director Buys 20K Shares
- Murphy Oil (MUR) CEO Buys 15K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!