VeriFone (PAY) Interim CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
After the close, VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) interim CEO Richard McGinn disclsoed the purchase of 20,000 shares on 7/26 at $17.76, bringing his stake to 26,765 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verifone Expands International Access to Its Integrated, End-to-End Payment-as-a-Service Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customers
- New York & Co. (NWY) President/COO Buys ~12K Shares
- Dorian LPG (LPG) CEO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!