VeriFone (PAY) Interim CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
After the close, VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) interim CEO Richard McGinn disclsoed the purchase of 20,000 shares on 7/26 at $17.76, bringing his stake to 26,765 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leucadia National Enters Stock Purchase Agreement with Harbinger Group (HRG) for 5M Shares
- Herbalife (HLF) CEO Johnson Exercises 750k Options to Acquire Stock
- Starboard Value LP Raises Stake in LSB INDUSTRIES, Inc. (LXU) to 7.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!