VeriFone (PAY) Interim CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
After the close, VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) interim CEO Richard McGinn disclsoed the purchase of 20,000 shares on 7/26 at $17.76, bringing his stake to 26,765 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint Corp. (S) CEO Buys 5+ Million Shares
- Chieftain Capital Supports Management Change at Tempur Sealy International (TPX)
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in Computer Sciences (CSC) to 5.9%; Plans Additional Talks with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!