VeriFone (PAY) Interim CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
After the close, VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) interim CEO Richard McGinn disclsoed the purchase of 20,000 shares on 7/26 at $17.76, bringing his stake to 26,765 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Homebuilders Continue Showing Strength Following Sept. Housing Starts (LEN) (DHI) (PHM)
- Elliott Issues Open Letter to Family Dollar Management, Nominates Slate of Seven (FDO) (DLTR) (DG)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on QEP Resources (QEP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!