VeriFone (PAY) Interim CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
After the close, VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) interim CEO Richard McGinn disclsoed the purchase of 20,000 shares on 7/26 at $17.76, bringing his stake to 26,765 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- UPDATE: Marcato Capital Files 13D on NCR Corporation (NCR); Seeks Board Representation
- UPDATE: Chesapeake Partner's Lerner Likes American, Barnes & Noble, and GenCorp at RH Conference (AAL) (BKS) (GY) (EXP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!