United Airlines (UAL) CFO Buys 15K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
After the close, United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) EVP & CFO, Andrew Levy, disclosed the purchase of 15,000 shares on 09/02 at $50.96.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: White House Aviation Call Seen as 'Non-Event' - Bloomberg, Citing Credit Suisse (AAL) (DAL) (UAL) (LUV)
- Actuant (ATU) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- JetPay (JTPY) Announces Receipt of Significant Investment; New Board Appointment Made
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!