Ulta Salon (ULTA) Director Heilbronn Sells 925K Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ulta Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) Director, Charles Heilbronn, disclosed the sale of 925,000 shares on 09/14 at $229.56. Shares are owned indirectly through Mousseluxe SARL.
This sale disclosure could be related to the Goldman Sach block sale this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natus Medical (BABY) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Sees Added Insider Buying
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) CEO Buys ~32K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!