Ulta Salon (ULTA) Director Heilbronn Sells 925K Shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ulta Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) Director, Charles Heilbronn, disclosed the sale of 925,000 shares on 09/14 at $229.56. Shares are owned indirectly through Mousseluxe SARL.
This sale disclosure could be related to the Goldman Sach block sale this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Director Buys 12K Shares
- JetPay (JTPY) Announces Receipt of Significant Investment; New Board Appointment Made
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) CEO Buys Another 37K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!