UPDATE: MDC Partners (MDCA) Halted on LUDP as Exec Buys Shares
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 12:53 PM EDT)
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) Halted on LUDP
UPDATE - According to a Form 4 filed with the U.S. SEC, General Counsel and Secretary Mitchell Gendel disclosed purchasing 10,000 shares on November 4th at $2.90 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Travelport Worldwide (TVPT) Commences Operational, Technological Efficiency Optimization Initiative
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Commences $60M Common Stock Offering