UPDATE: MDC Partners (MDCA) Halted on LUDP as Exec Buys Shares
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 12:53 PM EDT)
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) Halted on LUDP
UPDATE - According to a Form 4 filed with the U.S. SEC, General Counsel and Secretary Mitchell Gendel disclosed purchasing 10,000 shares on November 4th at $2.90 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!