UPDATE: MDC Partners (MDCA) Halted on LUDP as Exec Buys Shares
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 12:53 PM EDT)
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) Halted on LUDP
UPDATE - According to a Form 4 filed with the U.S. SEC, General Counsel and Secretary Mitchell Gendel disclosed purchasing 10,000 shares on November 4th at $2.90 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Prices 4M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!