UPDATE: Gogo (GOGO) Active After Director Buys 52.87K Shares
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 2:41 PM EDT)
Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) shares were active Wednesday after its Director Charles Townsend acquired 52,867 shares. Shares were acquired on August 29-30 at $11.73-$11.95.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gogo Promotes Jon Cobin to Chief Commercial Officer
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) volatility elevated as shares near 18-month high into Q4
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!