UPDATE: Gogo (GOGO) Active After Director Buys 52.87K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 2:41 PM EDT)
Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) shares were active Wednesday after its Director Charles Townsend acquired 52,867 shares. Shares were acquired on August 29-30 at $11.73-$11.95.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gogo (GOGO), Phasor Enter in-Flight Connectivity R&D Partnership
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 1.88 to 33.83
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TSLA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!