Synergy Resources (SYRG) Sees Added Insider Buying
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In addition to insider buying from the CFO, noted moments ago, Synergy Resources (NYSE: SYRG) VP/General Counsel, Cathleen Osborn, bought 2,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.01 and COO, Michael Eberhard, bought 15,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) to Accumulate
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Director Eshelman Buys ~622K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!