Synergy Resources (SYRG) Sees Added Insider Buying
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In addition to insider buying from the CFO, noted moments ago, Synergy Resources (NYSE: SYRG) VP/General Counsel, Cathleen Osborn, bought 2,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.01 and COO, Michael Eberhard, bought 15,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Synergy Resources (SYRG) at Outperform
- Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Transocean (RIG) to 1.5%
- UPDATE: Abrams Bison Partners Fiiles 13D on Signet Jewelers (SIG); Shows 6% Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!