Synergy Resources (SYRG) Sees Added Insider Buying
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In addition to insider buying from the CFO, noted moments ago, Synergy Resources (NYSE: SYRG) VP/General Counsel, Cathleen Osborn, bought 2,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.01 and COO, Michael Eberhard, bought 15,000 shares on 09/20 at $6.11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergy Resources Issues Preliminary Third Quarter Financial Results and Operations Highlights; Announces an Increase in the Company's Revolving Line of Credit Borrowing Base; Announces 2016 Thir
- JetPay (JTPY) Announces Receipt of Significant Investment; New Board Appointment Made
- Misonix (MSON) Interim CEO Stavros Vizirgianakis Acquires 761K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!