Synergy Resources (SYRG) CFO Buys 50K Shares
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Synergy Resources (NYSE: SYRG) CFO, James Henderson, bought 50,000 shares on 09/20 at $5.95, bringing his stake to 179,605 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) CEO Buys Another 37K Shares
- Cerulean Pharma (CERU) Enters $20M Stock Purchase Agreement at $1.25/Share
- Ruby Tuesday (RT) Sees Flurry of Insider Buying
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!