Synergy Resources (SYRG) CFO Buys 50K Shares
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Synergy Resources (NYSE: SYRG) CFO, James Henderson, bought 50,000 shares on 09/20 at $5.95, bringing his stake to 179,605 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Bullish on Synergy Resources (SYRG) Following Update
- Enerjex Resources (ENRJ) Receives NYSE Noncompliance Notice; Plans to Bring Into Compliance
- Synergy Resources Bolsters Liquidity through Acreage Transaction; Issues Operations Update; Announces 2016 Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Date; Highlights Upcoming Investor Confer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!