Synergy Resources (SYRG) CFO Buys 50K Shares
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Synergy Resources (NYSE: SYRG) CFO, James Henderson, bought 50,000 shares on 09/20 at $5.95, bringing his stake to 179,605 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) to Accumulate
- SiteOne Landscape Supply (SITE) CEO Buys 15K Shares
- Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) CFO Buys 24K Shares Following Massive Sell-Off