Shake Shack (SHAK) Chairman Meyer and CEO Garutti Adopt Stock Trading Plans
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) disclosed that on August 16, 2016, Daniel Meyer, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Shake Shack Inc., and, on August 23, 2016, Randall Garutti, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company, adopted stock trading plans under substantially similar terms as their previous trading plans, dated December 15, 2015, to sell shares of the Company’s Class A Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share, as part of their personal long-term financial planning.
The trading plans are designed to comply with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the Company’s insider trading compliance policy.
Under Mr. Garutti’s trading plan, he may sell up to 56,000 shares of Common Stock through March 31, 2017, which represent approximately 3.73% of his equity holdings (including vested and unvested options) in the Company. On September 23, 2016, Mr. Garutti sold 8,000 out of the 56,000 shares available to sell under the trading plan. Under Mr. Meyer’s trading plan, he may sell up to 300,000 shares of Common stock through March 31, 2017, which represent approximately 5.04% of his equity holdings (including vested and unvested options) in the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) CEO Buys 5K Shares
- TheStreet, Inc. (TST) Director Larry Kramer Buys 25K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!