Sallie Mae (SLM) Director Keler Buys 10K Shares
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) Director, Marianne Keler, disclosed the purchae of 10,000 shares on 10/28 at $7.12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts SLM Corp. (SLM) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)