Restaurant Brands (QSR) Director Thompson Motta Buys 22K Shares
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Restaurant Brands (NYSE: QSR) Director, Roberto Moses Thompson Motta, bought 22,000 shares on 09/08 at $46.98. Shares were bought indirectly through a spouse.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
- Slowing sales at Burger King push parent's shares down
- Cree (CREE) Sees Continued Insider Buying; Director Buys 10K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!