Restaurant Brands (QSR) Director Thompson Motta Buys 22K Shares
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Restaurant Brands (NYSE: QSR) Director, Roberto Moses Thompson Motta, bought 22,000 shares on 09/08 at $46.98. Shares were bought indirectly through a spouse.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BURGER KING® Restaurants Bring Back CHEESY TOTS™ by Popular Demand
- On BizWireTV: Watch as Your Favorite Video Games Come to Life and a Celebration Honoring Legendary Artist Prince
- Intrexon (XON) Director Buys ~7K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!