Radiant Logistics (RLGT) CEO Buys ~51K Shares
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) CEO, Bohn Crain, bought 50,905 shares from 09/19-09/20 at $2.48-$2.52, bringing his stake to 8,907,964 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York & Co. (NWY) President/COO Buys ~12K Shares
- RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Executives, Board Members Exercise Options on 170K ADSs
- Enerjex Resources (ENRJ) Receives NYSE Noncompliance Notice; Plans to Bring Into Compliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!