Qatar Said to Consider Raising Stake in Deutsche Bank (DB) to 25%
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Qatar said to consider raising stake in Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) to 25, according to Bloomberg.
Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabr Al Thani, former Prime Minister of the Gulf State, and the former Emir of the country, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani could raise their stake to 10 percent.
No final agreements have been reached.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Prices 6M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.5M
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!