Qatar Investment Authority Buys 128K More Tiffany (TIF) Shares
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
In a filing after the close on Tiffany (NYSE: TIF), 10% owner Qatar Investment Authority disclosed that it bought an additional 128,248 shares from 03/26-03/27 at prices from $68-$68.15, bringing its stake to 15,938,136 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lone Pine Capital Raises Stake in Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to 5.3%
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Received Net $9.4B from Alibaba (BABA) IPO
- Roumell Asset Management Raises Stake in SeaChange (SEAC) to 6.2%; Seeks Larger Buybacks
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!