Qatar Investment Authority Buys 128K More Tiffany (TIF) Shares
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
In a filing after the close on Tiffany (NYSE: TIF), 10% owner Qatar Investment Authority disclosed that it bought an additional 128,248 shares from 03/26-03/27 at prices from $68-$68.15, bringing its stake to 15,938,136 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) Chairman Riggio Sells 3.7M Shares; Cuts Stake to 20%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO) CEO Kim Purchases 25K Shares
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Closes 1.41M Common Stock SPA with Luigi Lavazza
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!