PowerSecure (POWR) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
PowerSecure International, Inc. (NASDAQ: POWR) CEO Sidney Hinton disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 11/12 at $6.40, bringing his stake to 749,876 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
- Micron Technology (MU) Director Adopted Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan Allowing Sale of 48K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!