PowerSecure (POWR) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
PowerSecure International, Inc. (NASDAQ: POWR) CEO Sidney Hinton disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 11/12 at $6.40, bringing his stake to 749,876 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerSecure Providing Utility Restoration and Humanitarian Support to Bahamas Following Hurricane Joaquin
- OPKO Health (OPK) Participates in Latest MabVax Equity Raise
- PowerSecure Deploys More Than 300 Electricity Crew Members And Readies Backup Power Systems To Support Customers At Risk From Hurricane Joaquin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!