PowerSecure (POWR) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
PowerSecure International, Inc. (NASDAQ: POWR) CEO Sidney Hinton disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 11/12 at $6.40, bringing his stake to 749,876 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerSecure Reports Record 98.4 Percent Reliability For Its Distributed Generation Systems In 2014
- UBS AG Reports 6.40% Passive Stake in Herbalife (HLF)
- Bill Stiritz is buying Herbalife (HLF) shares - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!