PowerSecure (POWR) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
PowerSecure International, Inc. (NASDAQ: POWR) CEO Sidney Hinton disclosed the purchase of 10,000 shares on 11/12 at $6.40, bringing his stake to 749,876 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerSecure (POWR) Reports $140M in New DG Business
- Legion Partners Shows New 5.9% Stake in Perry Ellis International, Inc. (PERY); Suggests Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Facebook (FB) Debuts 'Mentions' App for Public Figures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!