Penske Automotive Group (PAG) CEO Buys Another 300K Shares
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) Chairman/CEO, Roger Penske, continues to add shares. In a disclosure after the close, Penske noted buying 300,000 shares on 08/18 at $42.28-$42.85.
Shares were bought through various subsidiaries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.29; 2.6% Yield
- AxoGen (AXGN) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- Ho Cheuk Fund Shows New 5.16% Stake in Penn West Petroleum (PWE)