Penske Automotive Group (PAG) CEO Buys Another 300K Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) Chairman/CEO, Roger Penske, continues to add shares. In a disclosure after the close, Penske noted buying 300,000 shares on 08/18 at $42.28-$42.85.
Shares were bought through various subsidiaries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Enters Agreement to Acquire CarSense; Sees Immediate Accretion
- NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) Director Buys 20K Shares
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!