Penske Automotive Group (PAG) CEO Buys Another 300K Shares
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) Chairman/CEO, Roger Penske, continues to add shares. In a disclosure after the close, Penske noted buying 300,000 shares on 08/18 at $42.28-$42.85.
Shares were bought through various subsidiaries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penske Automotive Group To Host Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Earnings Conference Call
- BAKER BROS ADVISORS LLC Shows 13.1% Stake in ACHAOGEN (AKAO)
- Elliott Associates Files 13D on The Advisory Board (ABCO); Seeks to Engage Talks with Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!