Pennant Investment (PNNT) Sees Insider Buying from CEO and CFO
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pennant Investment (NASDAQ: PNNT) sees insider buying:
- CEO, Arthur Penn, bought 20,000 shares from 11/23-11/25 at $7.09-$7.23.
- CFO, Aviv Efrat, bought 28,000 shares on 11/23 at $7.08
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) CEO Buys 16K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!