Pennant Investment (PNNT) Sees Insider Buying from CEO and CFO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pennant Investment (NASDAQ: PNNT) sees insider buying:
- CEO, Arthur Penn, bought 20,000 shares from 11/23-11/25 at $7.09-$7.23.
- CFO, Aviv Efrat, bought 28,000 shares on 11/23 at $7.08
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gates charity to sell 60 million Berkshire shares, as Buffett urged
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Dorian LPG (LPG) CEO Buys 20K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!