Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) CEO Buys 150,000 Shares
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Pacific Sunwear (Nasdaq: PSUN) CEO Gary Schoenfeld disclosed the purchase of 150,000 shares made on 5/29-5/30 at $1.45-$1.47. The purchases were made for his children's accounts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) Chairman Riggio Sells 3.7M Shares; Cuts Stake to 20%
- Sears Holding Corporation (SHLD) Director Tisch Buys 475K Shares
- Point72 Asset (SAC) Moves Stake in NQ Mobile (NQ) to 0.26%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!