Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) CEO Buys 150,000 Shares
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Pacific Sunwear (Nasdaq: PSUN) CEO Gary Schoenfeld disclosed the purchase of 150,000 shares made on 5/29-5/30 at $1.45-$1.47. The purchases were made for his children's accounts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scorpio Services Acquires 1.05M Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Common Shares
- MHR Fund Management Raises Stake in Navistar International (NAV) to 18.43%
- Engaged Capital LLC Shows New 9.6% Stake in Boulder Brands (BDBD) - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!