Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) CEO Buys 150,000 Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Pacific Sunwear (Nasdaq: PSUN) CEO Gary Schoenfeld disclosed the purchase of 150,000 shares made on 5/29-5/30 at $1.45-$1.47. The purchases were made for his children's accounts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- Wall Street steps into Skechers after CEO buys shares
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) CEO Buys Another ~43K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!