Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) CEO Buys 150,000 Shares
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Pacific Sunwear (Nasdaq: PSUN) CEO Gary Schoenfeld disclosed the purchase of 150,000 shares made on 5/29-5/30 at $1.45-$1.47. The purchases were made for his children's accounts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Element (NETE) Issues CEO Firer 1.44M RSUs
- Organovo (ONVO) Executive Officers Adopt Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plans
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Director Buys 14K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!