Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) CEO Buys 150,000 Shares
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Pacific Sunwear (Nasdaq: PSUN) CEO Gary Schoenfeld disclosed the purchase of 150,000 shares made on 5/29-5/30 at $1.45-$1.47. The purchases were made for his children's accounts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pictet Sells 2.1M Portugal Telecom (PT) Shares
- Point72 Asset Raises Stake in AMC Entertainment (AMC) to 5%
- Buffett Donated 16.6M Berkshire Class B Shares (BRK-B) to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!