Notable Insider Trades 1/04: (LM, PTSX, PDCO, BBY, HUN, LF, MAXY, more...)
- Fedex Corp. (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Sales Light
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) Founder George Zimmer Axed, Reports Say he Had Trouble 'Letting Go'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 06/19: (MBIS) (MNOV) (AVHI) Higher; (OSH) (VNDA) (ZN) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
- Obesity Gets Some Respect (ARNA) (VVUS) (OREX)
Below are some notable insider transactions disclosed after the close 12/31 through the close on 1/04:
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) director Nelson Peltz/Trian bought 250,000 shares on 12/31 at $29.92
Point.360 (Nasdaq: PTSX) CEO Haig Bagerdjian bought 465,217 shares from 12/31-1/1 at prices from $1.05-$1.15. 65,217 shares were pursuant to a right to buy.
- Patterson Companies Inc. (Nasdaq: PDCO) Pres/CEO James Wiltz sold 50,000 shares on 1/4 at $28.81 (10b5-1 plan for Revocable Trust)
Best Buy Co. Inc. (NYSE: BBY) Vice Chairman Bradbury Anderson sold 31,000 shares on 12/29 at $40.73 after exercising options set to expire 4/10
Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) CEO Peter Huntsman sold 181,194 shares from 12/29-12/30 at $11.50 (on behalf of trust)
John Wiley & Sons Inc. (NYSE: JW.A) SVP, Higher Education Bonnie Lieberman sold 50,000 shares on 12/30 after exercising options set to expire 6/10.
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: LF) 10% holder Michael Milken sold 1,000,000 shares on 12/31 at $4.078.
Maxygen, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAXY) 10% holder GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) sold 5,121,488 shares on 12/30 at $5.30 (part of tender offer)
Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) Vice Chairman William Joseph Shaw sold 80,006 shares on 12/30 at $28 after exercising options set to expire 11/10.
Foster Wheeler AG (Nasdaq: FWLT) Exec VP, General Counsel & Sec Peter Ganz sold 19,408 shares on 12/31 at $29.80 after exercising options set to expire 12/09-12/12
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) CEO Marc Benioff sold 10,000 shares on 12/31 at $73.86 (10b5-1 Plan)
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz, Trian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!