Navistar (NAV) President Clarke Buys Over 8K Shares
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Navistar International (NYSE: NAV) President Troy Clarke bought 8,437 shares on 12/26 at $20.27, bringing his stake to 54,100 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Starts Navistar International (NAV) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Pershing Square to reveal probe into Herbalife (HLF) on July 22nd
- Philadelphia Financial Management Raises Stake in Investment Technology Group (ITG) to 6.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!