Navistar (NAV) President Clarke Buys Over 8K Shares
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Navistar International (NYSE: NAV) President Troy Clarke bought 8,437 shares on 12/26 at $20.27, bringing his stake to 54,100 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Navistar International (NAV) to Neutral
- General Motors (GM), Navistar (NAV) Enter Agreement for Commercial Vehicle Development, Assembly
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) CEO Buys 11K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!