Navistar (NAV) President Clarke Buys Over 8K Shares
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Oil prices slide on oversupply, economic headwinds
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- UPDATE: AMC Entertainment (AMC) to Acquire Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) in $1.2B Cash and Stock deal
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides In-Line
Navistar International (NYSE: NAV) President Troy Clarke bought 8,437 shares on 12/26 at $20.27, bringing his stake to 54,100 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PulteGroup (PHM) Could Trade to $35-$40 with New Value Creation Plan, Elliott Associates Says - CNBC
- Relypsa (RLYP) Announces Inducement Grants Covering 5,700 Shares
- Restoration Hardware (RH) CEO Buys ~33K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!