NGL Energy Partners (NGL) CEO Buys 30K Shares
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NGL Energy Partners (NYSE: NGL) CEO, Michael Krimbill, bought 30,000 shares on 11/15 at $18.13.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Names Jared Parker to Board of Directors
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
- NGL Energy Partners Announces the Appointment of Jared Parker to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!