NGL Energy Partners (NGL) CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NGL Energy Partners (NYSE: NGL) CEO, Michael Krimbill, disclosed the purchase of 20,000 shares on 09/15 at $17.31.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NGL Energy Partners LP Announces Timing of Fiscal 2017 Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Cerulean Pharma (CERU) Enters $20M Stock Purchase Agreement at $1.25/Share
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!