NDSN to Repurchase Ten Percent of Its Outstanding Shares
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Actavis (ACT) to Acquire Warner Chilcott (WCRX) in $8.5B Deal
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/20: (AQ) (WBSN) (SCTY) Higher; (XNPT) (KMX) (SNV) Lower (more...)
- Websense (WBSN) Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $24.75/Share
- General Electric (GE) Capital Will Pay $6.5B in Dividends to GE
Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN) agreed to repurchase 3,657,667 shares of Nordson common stock that represent all of the remaining shares held by Russell L. Bauknight, trustee of numerous trusts established by Evan W. Nord. Nordson agreed to repurchase the shares at today's market price, which has been reduced for the fiscal year 2005 fourth-quarter cash dividend payment on those shares. The transaction will settle on September 7, 2005 for a cash purchase price of $34.09 per share. These shares will represent approximately 10.1 percent of Nordson's outstanding shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Lower Guidance from NetApp (NTAP), But With Stock 'In Play' Downside is Limited - BMO Capital
- Allscripts-Misys (MDRX) CEO Buys 7K Shares
- Comstock Resources (CRK) Announces $100M Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!